- Part time position on a rotating roster over 7days (no nights)
- Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover position for immediate start till Feb 2022 (with the option to extend)
- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Completing assessments and documentation of health status
- Hospital transition management and telephone triaging
Located in the South-West of Victoria, just under an hours drive from Melbourne. With plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the AHPRA
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in Australia or equivalent. Preferably in a hospital or other acute setting, aged care acceptable
- COVID19 Vaccinated
- Minimum 12months working experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.