- Full-Time and part time positions available (7 day rotating shifts, no nights)
- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing patients mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and providing thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Run an outpatient depot clinic
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Receiving new patients, who have been transferred, ensuing continuum of care
- Offering patients varying therapeutic interventions, including building on their current strengths
- Working with patients through their hardships around coping skills in difficult circumstances, dealing with current stressors and interventions around varying grief and trauma
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Shifts are 8 hours, on a rotating roster Monday to Sunday, between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm. No late evening shifts, nor any night shifts
Located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification, specialised degree or equivalent (we will accept applications with extensive mental health experience currently undertaking a post grad qualification in mental health)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Recent mental health nursing experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.