- Full-time and part-time opportunities - 7day rotating roster
- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing patients mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and providing thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Providing primary health care support to patients, throughout their stay at the correctional facility
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
Located in the outer Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification or equivalent (we will consider applications with extensive experience and willingness to complete a post grad qualification)
- Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience as a Mental Health Nurse
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- COVID Vaccinated
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.