- Permanent Part-Time, 12 month Maternity Leave Cover (0.8 FTE)
- Flexible to work 8 hour shifts on a 7 day rotating roster, with the earliest shift starting at 05:30 and the latest shift finish time would be 20:30
- Nurse-led model of primary healthcare offering significant autonomy
- Working across a multi-disciplinary professional team
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a Nurse led model of care
- Screening new patients
- Completing comprehensive assessment and development of case management plans for longer term patients
Located in the regional south-west Victoria with plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the AHPRA
- A minimum of one year full time post graduate nursing experience
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- COVID19 Vaccinated
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.