- Permanent part time role available (0.6 FTE)
- Unique environment with a real opportunity to make a difference
- Shifts are from 7am to 7pm on weekdays and 7am - 1pm on weekends. You would need to be flexible to work on a 7 day a week rotating roster
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and review patient’s mental health care plans, in consultation with the patient
- Closely monitoring patients mental state and provide thorough mental health assessments and risk assessments in an outpatient setting
- Providing primary mental health discharge planning
- Assessing new patients, who have been transferred, ensuing continuum of care
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
- Delivering a Nurse led model of care offering you significant autonomy and responsibility, in a safe and controlled environment
Located in the west of Victoria at the foothills of the Grampians, approximately 2hr drive from Melbourne. The area offers a fantastic wine region, trail walks, bush hiking and other active pursuits.
- Registered General Nurse qualification with a post graduate Mental Health qualification or equivalent
- Registration with the AHPRA
- A minimum of at least two years’ post graduate mental health nursing experience
- Recent nursing experience in a mental healthcare setting
- Proven experience dealing with complaints and incident management
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills
- Minimum 12months experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Police check clearance
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.