- Full-time, permanent position, while the role is predominately Monday to Friday occasional weekend work may be required
- Opportunity to make a difference in people's lives
- Working across a multi-disciplinary team with a great degree of autonomy
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a multidisciplinary team comprising of nursing, medical, dental, allied health, mental health and administrative personnel to deliver primary and acute care services
- Ensuring the healthcare team delivers high quality care to patients and meets all contractual and compliance requirements, while fostering an environment of continuous quality improvement
Located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Registration with the AHPRA
- COVID19 Vaccinated
- A minimum of five years post graduate experience
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Resilience and experience leading teams in a change environment
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team within a multidisciplinary environment
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with advanced reporting and writing skills
- Experience with key stakeholder engagement & relationship management
- An understanding of financial management including budget development and monitoring
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven experience dealing with complaints and incident management and achieving successful outcomes
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.