Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing health services in South East Queensland, delivering clinical podiatry services to patients within West Moreton Health
• Permanent Part-time position available 45.6 hours per fortnight
About the role
In this role you will perform routine tasks in the management of foot and lower limb pathology in accordance with principles of evidence based practice, established clinical protocols and prescribed professional and ethical standards.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated routine level of knowledge and skills in contemporary clinical practice standards in Podiatry and management of high-risk foot and lower limb pathology.
- Assists and understands the needs of other team members and communicates with all team members appropriately.
- Ability to participate in the initiation, development and implementation of quality and service improvement activities.
- Commitment to developing skills through professional development and sharing information with others in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage a demanding clinical caseload and non-clinical tasks.
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21 and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70.
- The successful applicant must hold at least a tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in Podiatry that is recognised by Podiatry Board of Australia.
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
17.5% annual leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
To hear more about our Health Service please watch the video below:
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.