Occupational Therapist - Grade 1
- Eastern Health - rotational across sites
- Permanent, Full Time (Part time also considered)
- Accrued ADO per month
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the Role
These positions are part of the rotational Grade 1 OT program and will provide successful applicants with a vast range of OT experience in acute, subacute & community settings.
The Eastern Health Occupational Therapy Service is committed to the provision of high quality, evidence-based care, and strongly values professional development and clinical supervision.
New graduate OT’s in these roles will be part of the Allied Health Transition to Practice Program which provides specific new graduate professional development & support sessions.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- AHPRA Registration
- Good understanding of clinical theory/practice and client-centred care
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organisation and self-management skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. This offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive rangehere!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportiveteam
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
- Applications will be screened upon receipt
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry,apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
**Please note applications will be screened upon receipt and advertising may close prior to the closing date.**