FULL TIME DENTIST – START ASAP
FULL BOOKS plus ACCOMMODATION plus COMMISSION
- Dentist required in our modern and well-equipped busy country practice in Central Western NSW.
- Must have the ability to practice independently in all facets of general dentistry and proficiency in Oral Surgery and removable prosthodontics is desirable.
- Must be patient-focused and possess excellent communication skills.
- Our practice is well established with a solid patient base and the successful applicant will be taking over a full book.
- The practice has a large clientele.
- Operating hours are 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Remuneration is commission based and the position includes accommodation plus utility expenses covered.
- You will be supported by friendly staff with experience in assisting and practice management
- Must have current AHPRA Registration and current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Must have current NSW Working with Children Check
- Must have National Criminal History Check
- Proof of vaccination must be provided upon acceptance of appointment
- Our practice is situated in a township between the Warrumbungle National Park and the Macquarie Marshes. The township has two Child Care Centres, two Pre Schools, two Primary Schools and a High School as well as strong sporting clubs and service groups plus a full calendar of events throughout the year.
All applicants including new Graduates will be considered and we also welcome inquiries regarding Locum positions.
All applications must include a cover letter, current resume and contact details of two referees. Please email your application to Wanitta Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org