- Full-time position available
- Salary packaging available (pay less tax and increase your take home pay!)
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing collaborative and compassionate care with an emphasis on patient experience
- Assisting with basic cardiac skills in the Cardiac Diagnostic Unit
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 12months working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
- A minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience
- Demonstrated Cardiac knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate and understand the role of a Cath Lab nurse
- Strong commitment to providing excellent clinical care
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Kerstin Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.