- Full time and part time roles available
- Medical/Oncology Unit
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality nursing care and experience to patients
- Utilising a reflective, critical thinking and evidence-based approach to the clinical care of patients
- Working collaboratively with fellow members of a multidisciplinary team
Located an hours drive from Melbourne, Geelong offers a good lifestyle balance of the city life plus the peaceful town life. It has beaches and the Great Ocean Road near by, a diverse food culture and great primary and secondary schools.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated valid medical exemption
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in acute nursing
- Experience within Oncology will be highly regarded
- Competency and confidence in managing acute situations
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.