- 0.5 EFT position, ongoing permanent
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a.
- Education role in Cardiac/Medical
As the Nurse Educator you will be responsible for:
- Imparting clinical knowledge and providing clinical support
- Supporting the growth of cardiac services across catheter laboratory, CCU and cardiac ward
- Encouraging and supporting professional career development through educational channels
- Performing policy and protocol reviews and updates
Located in the east of Melbourne with parklands and creeks close by, excellent public transport and fantastic schools in the area.
- Current nursing AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
- Postgraduate qualification in cardiac care
- A minimum of 3 years acute coronary care or cardiac/CCU experience
- Cert IV in assessment and training and ASL instructor desirable
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.