- Full time and part time positions available
- Working within scrub scout team
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of nursing care to your patient during their theatre journey
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes
- Recognising and responding to changing needs of the patient
Situated in East Melbourne, you can work in a vibrant area just a few minutes from the Melbourne CBD with leafy green streets, modern restaurants and the Treasury Gardens close by.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Previous experience as an Scrub scout is essential
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.