- Full time and part time positions available
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a
- Working within Perioperative Services both Anaesthetics and PACU
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Planning, reviewing and implementing patient anaesthetics and recovery care
- Recognizing and responding to the changing needs of the patient
- Applying a safety first mindset that sees a positive patient experience outcome
Situated in East Melbourne, you can work in a vibrant area just a few minutes from the Melbourne CBD with leafy green streets, modern restaurants and the Treasury Gardens close by.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
- Acute tertiary experience in Anaesthetics & PACU
- Passion for delivering the best in patient care and safety
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.