- Permanent full-time role
- Lead an oncology clinical trials team committed to delivering excellence in research
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a
As the Clinical Research Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Leading the coordination of an robust portfolio of oncology clinical trials
- Contributing to an expanding clinical trial portfolio by working with Principal Investigators to manage study feasibility assessment, startup and completion
- Overseeing recruitment to a wide range of clinical studies, both commercial and non-commercial
- Driving the professional development of research coordinators within a team culture that actively encourages collaborative research
Located an hours drive from Melbourne, Geelong offers a good lifestyle balance of the city life plus the peaceful town life. It has beaches and the Great Ocean Road near by, a diverse food culture and great primary and secondary schools
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in health sciences or nursing
- Experience in a clinical trial management role essential
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Qualified Nurse in Australia
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.