- Permanent full time role
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 p.a.
- Education Manager reporting to the group Director of Education and Learning
As the Education Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the education and learning of nursing and allied staff of an acute hospital
- Completion of annual education needs analysis of nurses, midwives and allied health professionals
- Liaise with Managers to identify workforce planning needs
- Liaise with your education team of 8 to plan the learning schedules
- Manage the resources including the provision of short courses
- Financial management of the teams
- Ensure the development and implementation of quality improvement programs
Located in the east of Melbourne with parklands and creeks close by, excellent public transport and fantastic schools in the area.
- COVID19 Vaccinated or valid medical exemption
- Healthcare Education background
- Proven management experience in similar role
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.