- Full-time permanent position available
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Challenging and rewarding environment
- Busy five theatre - specialing in Orthopaedics, Ophthamology, Facio-maxillary, Plastics and Hand surgery
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- The operational and clinical management of the total theatre environment
- Deliver leadership skills and expertise in perioperative clinical management
- Providing and demonstrating excellent leadership and communication skills
- Foster and role model of culture of support and respect
- Mentor and lead positive staff engagement and excellent patient centred care
- Engage and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders
Following the bends of the Yarra River, this is a leafy spot seemingly sheltered from suburban bustle with modern shops and eateries.
- Current APHRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 12months experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Previous experience in theatre management
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in operational management of the theatre environment and strong commitment to quality, evidenced based care
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Kerstin Villanueva at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.