We are seeking an experienced Clinical Quality Coordinator (RN) to join our team!
Get job satisfaction in a lifestyle role
Excellent remuneration package of $101,000 plus superannuation on offer and the potential for reasonable relocation costs
About the Company:
Fulham Correctional Centre is part of The GEO Group in Australia and is the leading provider of privately managed correctional services in Victoria and NSW. Fulham is in regional Victoria and is located approximately 200 kilometres east of Melbourne. For more information, please visit: www.geogroup.com.au
About the Role:
Reporting to the Health Services Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate and evaluate a comprehensive quality program in line with various stakeholder standards. In addition to this, you will provide clinical support and supervision to the health services team and encourage delivery of best practice in primary and emergency health care services. The Clinical Quality Coordinator will also assume responsibility for the overall management of the Health Services Centre in the absence of the Health Services Manager.
Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse.
- Post-graduate qualifications in health management, clinical practice, quality improvement or risk management.
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous quality improvement and/or healthcare accreditation.
- Sound understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Extensive experience in a primary health care, outpatients, emergency or other relevant health care settings.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and collaboration.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
Culture and Benefits:
We are always looking for people to join our company who share the values that we stand for:
INTEGRITY RESPECT ACCOUNTABLE AGILE INNOVATIVE
Joining GEO is your chance to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of prisoners, their families and the community. You will benefit from:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive salaries, subsidised meals, free parking and uniform provided.
- Access to a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs, including access to study leave.
- Internal career opportunities and progression.
- Access to our free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Many other employee (and family) benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply, we ask that you complete a short questionnaire below, as part of the application process. At the end of the questionnaire, you will be required to attach a one-page cover letter and current resume.
Please note; it is now mandatory for all employees to have had the Covid-19 vaccination, to work at the Fulham Correctional Centre.
To obtain further information about position please click here to download the position description or contact HR Officer, Kaye Seamer on (03) 5142 3830.
To find out more about this role and your suitability, please contact our Health Services Manager, Julie Bond on (03) 5142 3641.
Make a real difference - Apply Now!
Closing Date for Applications - Thursday 30th June 2022, at Midnight
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are highly encouraged to apply