St Marys General Practice
Relief Coverage – July 2022 (minimum 2 weeks)
St Mary’s General Practice is seeking a Rural Generalist Locum to cover leave for their existing solo GP.
St Marys is a small rural town, nestled at the junction of the Tasman and Esk Highways on the East Coast of Tasmania, approximately 10 kilometres from the coast. At 600m above sea level, it’s located 128km from Launceston and 220km from Hobart.
A popular destination and is reported to be one of the fastest growing areas of Tasmania. With its rugged terrain, incredible vistas and beautiful natural surrounds, St Mary’s is situated against the Douglas Aspley National Park.
Rain, hail, or shine, you are sure to find yourself immersed in the local attractions of rich heritage and jaw dropping scenery. From the Cranks & Tinkers Museum to coastal views at the peak of St Patricks Head or the stunning Mathinna Falls walk. You will soon find yourself feeling right at home.
- Experienced VR rural generalist
- Negotiable dates & roster
- General practice + hospital on-call 24/7 (not onerous)
- Remuneration $1800 per day + GST, plus on-call and facility hours allowances
- Medical Director Software
- Accommodation available (3 bedroom, fully furnished house)
- Travel and car available
To apply or further information, pls contact Janine Tabe @ HR+ email email@example.com