- Full time and part time positions available
- Working within the Orthopaedic Scrub Scout team
- Salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900p.a.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of nursing care to your patient during their theatre journey
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes
- Recognising and responding to changing needs of the patient
Inner suburb of Melbourne, approximately 3km east of Melbourne's CBD. This area offers some of Melbourne's favourite restaurants and cafes, is in close proximity to the biggest sports scenes in Australia and has a range of shopping available.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Previous experience as an Scrub Scout is essential
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Registered Nurse in Australia
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.