- Full time, Monday to Friday role
- Great employee benefits
- Aboriginal Health role
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and management of prisoner care plans
- Support the medical management and health care of Aboriginal prisoners
- Support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients
- Thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference
Explore all the beauty that Western Australia has to offer. Located one hour North-east of Perth.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- 2 years full-time experience within similar role
- Australian Citizen
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.