- We are looking for a Dietitian for our Peninsula At Home Program
- Permanent Grade 2 Full Time position available- Provide person centred care in home settings
About Peninsula At Home
Peninsula At Home is the leading initiative to move subacute and rehabilitation care into the home and community environment, and make home the first preference for care. Services are focused on shifting care out of the hospital setting and empowers people to optimise their recovery, function and quality of life.
Peninsula At Home delivers sub-acute rehabilitation (neurological, orthopaedic, general), geriatric evaluation and management and palliative care in the community setting; care that would otherwise have been delivered in a hospital bed.
What You Will Be Doing
The Grade 2 Dietitian role will be working within the multidisciplinary subacute At Home team to achieve optimal rehabilitation outcomes for people in their homes and community settings. There is a strong emphasis on providing excellent evidenced based practice treatment, with a multidisciplinary team approach for person centred care. Care will be delivered within neurological, orthopaedic, general rehabilitation, GEM and palliative care streams. You will also support Hospital in the Home and Cancer Care services.
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000+ people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Need
• Membership or eligible for membership of Dietitians Australia and the APD program• Ability to competently perform high quality Dietetic assessment, treatment and patient management, including thorough and appropriate discharge planning
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills• Current Victorian Driver’s licence
• Demonstrated ability and experience working within a multidisciplinary team• Demonstrated commitment to continuous and innovative improvement through quality and research activities
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
This role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Peninsula Health immunisation policy.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.