- Full time Monday-Friday roles available in Sydney's CBD!
- Extensive employee benefits
- Contribute to positive outcomes in Mental Health
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest quality healthcare with a passion for mental health nursing
- You will undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, medication management and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required
- Support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients
- Thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference
Explore all the beauty that Greater Sydney has to offer. Situated a short distance from extensive national parkland, perfect for the hiker inside.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate degree in Mental Health Nursing
- Minium 2 years Post Graduate experience in mental health
- Australian Citizen
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.