- Full time position available
- Salary packaging (pay less tax)!
- Mixed Surgical Unit
As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering the peri-operative nursing care to patients
- Make decisions regarding peri-operative patient care
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating peri-operative patient care
Following the bends of the Yarra River, this is a leafy spot seemingly sheltered from suburban bustle with modern shops and eateries.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months working in Australian Healthcare system
- Surgical or acute experience
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.