- Permanent Part Time Roles (Monday to Sunday - No Night Shifts)
- Genuine professional development in correctional care
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing primary health care support to patients, throughout their stay at the correctional facility
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide coordinated patient management
Located in the South-West of Victoria, just under an hours drive from Melbourne. With plenty of parks and playgrounds, a good bakery and plenty of lovely walking/riding tracks.
- Minimum 12months experience working as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse in Australia
- Crrent unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.