We are seeking an experienced Clinical Quality Coordinator to join our team!
Make a real difference through continuous improvement & promotion of best practice
Excellent remuneration package of $142,265 p.a. + super on offer
$15,000 sign-on bonus on offer, conditions apply
About the Company:
Junee Correctional Centre is part of The GEO Group in Australia and is the leading provider of privately managed correctional services in NSW and Victoria. Junee is in regional New South Wales and is located 40 kilometres north-east of Wagga Wagga. For more information, please visit: www.geogroup.com.au
About the Role:
The Clinical Quality Coordinator leads the Centre's health-related continuous quality improvement systems and processes to ensure that safe and quality health services are provided.
The role coordinates the Centre's accreditation under the relevant health service accreditation standards and promotes compliance with jurisdictional health-related policies and procedures. The role also coordinates the development and regular review of local standing orders and procedures and evaluates practice by coordinating the audit and review process and introducing improvements to service delivery founded on best practice.
Reporting to the Health Services Manager, the role is full-time with the hours being predominantly Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm. You will be afforded the development opportunity of acting in the Health Services Manager role when coverage is required.
To obtain further information about this role and to download the position description, click HERE
Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Post graduate qualifications in health management, clinical practice, quality improvement or risk management
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous quality improvement and/or healthcare accreditation
- A sound understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards
- Extensive experience in primary health care, outpatients, emergency or other relevant health care settings
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and collaboration
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
Culture and Benefits:
We are always looking for people to join our company who share the values that we stand for: INTEGRITY - RESPECT - ACCOUNTABLE - AGILE - INNOVATIVE
Joining GEO is your chance to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of prisoners, their families and the community. You will benefit from:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive salaries, subsidised meals, free parking and uniform provided.
- Access to a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs, including access to study leave.
- Internal career opportunities and progression.
- Access to our free and confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Many other employee (and family) benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply, we ask that you complete a short questionnaire below, as part of the application process. At the end of the questionnaire, you will be required to attach a one-page cover letter and current resume.
Please note; it is now mandatory for all employees to have had the Covid-19 vaccination, to work at the Junee Correctional Centre.
To obtain further information about the application and recruitment process, please contact HR Officer, Sarah Bishop on (02) 6930 5583.
To find out more about this role and your suitability, please contact our A/Health Services Manager, Erin Godwin on (02) 6930 5527.
Make a real difference - Apply Now!
Closing Date for Applications - Thursday 4th August 2022, at 4pm
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are highly encouraged to apply