- Full time and part time roles available
- 7 day, 24 hour roster
- team members are trained in Advanced Life Support and triage
- Accommodation assistance available
As the Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing care to 12 acute beds of acute medical, palliative care and Urgent Care services
- 24 hour Residential Care
- Performing a diverse range of resident care related activities
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
Located in western Victoria, approximately 300 kilometers northwest of the state capital Melbourne. Country community feel with great access to the Grampians National Park, beautiful botanical gardens.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Capacity to fulfill the responsibilities of working in charge of a shift
- Experience and knowledge in Aged Care and Acute
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 444 100.