- Full time & Part time position available
- Facility with 40 acute beds & 95 aged care beds
As the Enrolled Nurse you are:
- An integral member of the nursing team
- Accountable for the efficient and effective provision of quality consumer care that promotes the consumer’s holistic well being
- Must therefore be able to assess and priorities consumer needs in the context of the ward workload to deliver positive outcomes for every consumer
- Work within their level of expertise and scope of practice.
Located in Regional Victoria, approximately 300 kilometres north-west of the state capital Melbourne. You will have access to the Grampians National Park, beautiful botanical gardens and excellent facilities for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of the National Safety & Quality and Aged Care Standards and ability to support these
- Knowledge of the Aged care Funding Instrument and the ability to document accordingly
- Evidence of recent annual influenza immunization
- Evidence of full immunisation against COVID-19
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.