- Part time position available
- Salary packaging available (pay less tax and increase your take home pay)!
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leads and directs nursing staff in ensuring a high standard of patient care is delivered
- Acts as a clinical role model by providing the highest standard of direct patient care
- Supervises, directs and supports nursing staff in clinical practice
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate qualification in acute nursing
- Previous in charge experience
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.