- Part Time or Full time positions available
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging available, pay less tax and increase your take home pay!
- No weekend work required!
- Employee Assistance Program Ability to join Fitness Passport
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with attention to detail
- Exciting opportunity to become part of our friendly, supportive team
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality care through demonstrating a person care approach in all aspects of daily nursing practice.
Located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, only a five minute walk to Melbourne’s café hub (Gertrude Street, Brunswick Street and Smith Street) and public transport at your doorstep.
- Hold a current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of two years experience within an acute surgical environment is required
- Motivated, professional & exhibiting exceptional communication and time management skills
- Committed to continuous improvement, best practice and safety
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at email@example.com or call us on 1300 444 100.