The Enrolled Nurse provides direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse/midwife to achieve planned patient outcomes.
- The Enrolled Nurse provides direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse/midwife to achieve planned patient outcomes.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Midlands Multi Purpose Centre
Details of Appointment
Multiple permanent, full time & part time, shift workpositions working up to 76hours per fortnight, commencing as soon as possible.
Multiple fixed term, full time & part time, shift workpositions, working up to 76hours per fortnight,commencing as soon as possible for a period of twelve (12) months.
Multiple, casual, shift workpositions working as and when required, commencing as soon as possible.
*notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
Salary:$61,385- $67,982 pro-rata,per annum. Our Employer 10.5% superannuation contribution is on top of this amount.
You’ll have access to salary package a range of benefits including living expenses up to $9,010 + $2,650 in meal entertainment each FBT year + other benefits if eligible.
In addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available:
- Post Graduate Allowance of up to 7.5% based on qualification type
- Professional Development Allowance of up to $750 per annum
- Salary range is in accordance with Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as an Enrolled Nurse (holds a Board-approved qualification in administration of medicines)
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- crimes of violence
- sex related offences
- serious drug offences
- crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
How to Apply
Apply Online. Please click the "Apply" button on this screen. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
- All attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details of two referees before applying.
For More Information Contact
Director of Nursing - Midlands Multi Purpose Centre Nursing
Phone: (03) 6135 0529
The email account you provide when submitting job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in towww.jobs.tas.gov.auand look for “Existing applicant login” where you can update your details
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.