- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network -Flinders Medical Centre - Medicine, Cardiac and Critical Care
- Salary: $114,560 - $119,682 p.a. (Pro Rata) RN/M3 | Full time, Multiple vacancies available, Ongoing
Employees classified at this level provide direct expert nursing care for Heart Failure patients/clients in a variety of settings including clinics, hospital inpatients and the community.
Employees classified at this level are experts within their area and stream of practice and have a significant degree of autonomy and decision making.
Various practice models may be used to enact this role, including but not limited to: (choose relevant dot points for the role)
- Primarily providing nursing/midwifery care;
- Providing clinical leadership to nurses/midwives;
- Coordination and leadership of projects and/or programs that contribute clinical expertise to improve patient/client/service outcomes;
Employees in this role accept accountability for their nursing/midwifery practice, the outcomes of nursing/midwifery practices for the specific patient/client group, the professional advice given, delegations of care made and for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy.
For full details, please see the attached Role Description.
In addition to the annual salary and entitlements (superannuation & leave loading), we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, watch a shortvideoabout what salary packaging is.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and Immunisation compliance as indicated on the Role description.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 802251
NAME:Damian Loades Telephone:0475 800 003
Application Closing Date
11.55 pm Saturday 20 August 2022