Experience everything the Gold Coast has to offer while working in one of our world class facilities alongside a diverse multi-disciplinary team. Gold Coast Health are seeking motivated Registered Nurses to join our Medicine Team, based in Southport and Robina.
For further information on our health service, please watch our corporate video:
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse with experience working in specialties such as General Medicine, Respiratory, Renal, Palliative Care, Medical Imaging, Neurology, Oncology or Cardiology? Is the type of position you're looking for not currently advertised?
Submit your Expression of Interest for future Nursing positions within Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service Medicine Departments today!
The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service division of Medicine is responsible for the operational management of Medical Inpatient Units and Specialty Services. The division of Medicine is currently recruiting to vacancies in General Medicine, Respiratory, Renal, Medical Imaging, Palliative Care, Aged Care, Neurology, Oncology and Cardiology. The inpatient units' range in size from 20 beds to 28 beds depending on the facility and specialty. Units within this division are located across the Gold Coast University Hospital, Southport, and Robina Hospital.
Based on your clinical experience and individual preferences, you will be considered for a position within the following areas:
- General Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Palliative Care
- Aged Care
The above positions are located across Gold Coast University Hospital and Robina Hospital.
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Medicine Talent Pool for Registered Nurses and you may be contacted at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing
- AHPRA Registration
- Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against and remain vaccinated against - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Hepatitis B and COVID 19
- Tuberculosis screening, to identify if the tuberculosis vaccination may be required
- Declaration of serious discipline history must be disclosed
- Flexible work options
- Career Development
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Research Opportunities
- Up to 12.75% super
- 17.5% leave loading
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- Submission of this EOI is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you submit your application for the relevant vacancy via SmartJobs
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
***APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE***
Microsoft Word (.doc) or PDF file types are supported. Files must be a maximum of 2MB each.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.