Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity: Occupational Therapist - Central Coast basin, NSW
As a qualified Occupational Therapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
As a part of the Plena Community team, no two days are the same. Working in a mobile capacity, you will maintain a varied and interesting caseload, supporting clients in wide range of environments including in-home and via telehealth. A collaborative, multi-disciplinary team will support you to develop your clinical and professional skills in a dynamic and innovative team.
Our Occupational Therapist team cares for our in-home clients providing a range of assessments and treatments including home modifications, functional assessments, assistive technology and equipment prescription. Treating our clients through various home care programs, NDIS funding or private services, you’ll work alongside a collaborative multi-disciplinary team to develop personalised care and rehabilitation plans with a focus on reablement.
Plena is excited to be able to offer a varied role to suit each therapist. If you have an interest in residential aged care, please submit your application and we can discuss role specific content in more detail.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- Current Flu vaccination
We strongly encourage applications from both graduates and experienced Occupational Therapist so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.