Who we are:
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focussed on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
We’re operating in a space that’s only going to get bigger, more innovative & increasingly dynamic. As a qualified Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
As part of our Fig Tree based team you’ll be involved in aged care or community based care.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide services to clients in Aged Care facilities and private clients
- Attend to onsite referrals
- Complete evidence based Functional Allied Health Assessments for all new permanent residents within the required timeframes
- Direct pain treatments and input into numerous other areas of a resident’s care within the ACFI framework, including but not limited to actives of daily living, mobility and transfers, pain management, oedema and arthritic joint management and skin integrity management
- Undertake pain management treatment in line with ACFI framework
- Conduct ongoing, scheduled and regular reviews of resident’s care, their goals, mobility, pain management and falls risk and safety intervention
To best support our customers, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience, ideally in an Aged Care or similar environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Ability to deal directly and effectively with team members and external parties
- Ability to provide specialist advice and technical knowledge
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Additionally, you will require:
- NDIS workers check screening
- Current police clearance (within the last 12 months)
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- Car and Valid Driver’s licence
- Covid 19 Vaccination (3 doses)
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Please note: ** candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date, apply today! **
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.