Who we are:
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
We are a values-led organisation, we bring energy, act with integrity, nurture and care, we listen and connect. Our values demonstrate our commitment to our people, customers, and community, and define who we are, what we do, and how we do it. When we come together, we shine
Working as a Podiatrist you’ll be joining our team focused on working with, and supporting, a range of clients in our aged care facilities and communities to provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments. You’ll be focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular clients, their families, our staff and other healthcare professionals providing comprehensive assessments and diagnosis of conditions, creating and reviewing treatment plans, and applying best practice disease and wound care management.
We strongly encourage an application from a new graduate to an experienced podiatrist so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.
Full-time, Part-time or Casual opportunity: Melbourne Vic
To best support our customers, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA registration
- Australian working rights
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willing to obtain NDIS workers screening and National Police Check
Your Career with Plena:
In addition to an awesome team environment and competitive salary (which is reviewed yearly), Plena Healthcare prides itself on a genuine work/life balance where flexibility is key! We aim to support and inspire our team to enrich the lives of our clients. We do this with a great group of people, and a tried and tested program, which is the best in the industry! And there are some other goodies along the way to make sure you’re the happiest and best that you can be.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Shine Awards – We love our people & we love rewarding outstanding achievements. Our Shine Awards provide more opportunities for our people to be recognised and rewarded for their contribution to helping people live healthier, happier and more independent lives. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards valued up to $2000.
- Shine Days - an additional 4 days of leave a year!
- Health Kick - $150 annual budget to spend on your fitness and well-being.
- Treasure Chest Fund - We like to spread joy. We'll give you money to spend on brightening the day of one of your clients.
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
- Novated car leasing
- Retail discounts
“We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to supporting an inclusive & diverse workplace. We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, people of all ages, cultural identities, gender identities and expressions & LGBTIQA+ people.”
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”